Saint Julien%u2019s is part of the University Medical Centre of Nancy. Situated in the heart of the city, the hospital specialises in the long time care of senior citizens.
Briey's Cité Radieuse (radiant city) from 1961 is a remarkable example of contemporary architectural heritage.
Longwy Town Hall was built between 1731 and 1746 according to plans by French chief engineer and architect Charles-François Touros de Millon. Restoration works took place from 1927 to 1930.
Pont-à-Mousson Town Hall is situated on Duroc Square (Place Duroc, also featured in the Location Guide).
lined with historic buildings, whose garden terraces are joined across the narrow street by footbridges, the Rue des Écuries is located just steps from the Parc de la P%uFFFDpini%uFFFDre%u201D.
The old bus terminal in Villerupt was built in the 1960s and is characterised by style elements which are typical for that time (asymmetrical flat roof design, large window areas).
with its giant brick arches, this former railway viaduct in Thil (located in the Département Meurthe-et-Moselle) impressively spans the historic town centre
Toul-Rosières Air Base (TRAB) is a reserve French Air Force base (base aérienne 136 Toul-Rosières, ICAO code: LFSL), located in the Meurthe-et-Moselle département of France, 15 kilometres from the
In the 17th century, Louis XIV had the medieval upper part of the town (the former Longwy-Haut) destroyed in order to rebuild in its place a new town structure which was to serve as a defensive lin
Rio Grande, the Western Society of Auboué, has made it their goal to maintain and promote American and Native American traditions: clothing, music, dance, horse riding, folklore shows, theme nights