Hôtel de Ville de Longwy
Longwy Town Hall was built between 1731 and 1746 according to plans by French chief engineer and architect Charles-François Touros de Millon. Restoration works took place from 1927 to 1930. The outer first-floor windows on the front elevation are endowed with keystones which are decorated with plant and floral motifs. The central forepart of the building (1731) is surmounted by an adorned pediment. Visitors enter the building through a grand, bright entry hall with a cross-vaulted ceiling supported by square stone pillars. From there, a winder staircase with a beautiful wrought iron railing leads up to the first floor.