The abbey was built in 1606 in Luxembourg.
over the past years, the small town of Wiltz has realised an ambitious project: the construction of a school centre for the northern region of Luxembourg.
The LNS is a multidisciplinary institute residing in a building complex that is rather out of the ordinary.
The Cité Judiciaire is a judiciary quarter, located in the very heart of Luxembourg City, not too far from the commercial district downtown.
This two lane road tunnel of approximately 100 metres length passes underneath the Philharmonie Luxembourg concert hall. It leads from Rue J. F.
Measuring 200 metres in length, this two-lane steel bridge spans a section of the tracks at the Luxembourg Railway Station.
The rue de l`aciérie is a long street in a working class suburb of Luxembourg City. On one side, it is lined with the houses of former steelworks employees.
This long stretch of a street, located in the heart of Luxembourg City, is perfectly suited for filming scenes with a historical context.
This multi-storey car park was built on the grounds of Luxembourg Central Station to accommodate train travellers.
the first underground tunnels were built in 1644, in the era of Spanish domination.