The 5 x 15 meters houseboat lies at anchor in the Osthafen marina, a mere 2-minute walk from the Daarler Wiesen nature reserve.
On this stretch of the river, the banks of the Prims are overgrown with pretty dense vegetation on either side, creating a jungle-like atmosphere.
dam and reservoir with visitor centre in beautiful scenic location, surrounded by forests (www.eupener-talsperre.be)
The River Lady offers day cruises for tourists, groups, companies, etc. The boat, which can accommodate 110 passengers, was built in 1928 near Amsterdam.
Lock: in 1806, Napoleon dictated the canalisation of the river Saar by imperial decree in order to facilitate the transportation of coal from the Saarland to France.
the wooden crane flanking the Wilhelm Heinrich Bridge is a reconstruction of the historic Saar Crane (Alter Saarkran), built in 1761/62 according to plans by and under the supervision of the archit
the S.A.L.T. yacht harbour is located under the Ostspange bridge in Saarbrücken.
the former industrial port, which is located in close proximity to the Ostspange (urban motorway) in Saarbrücken, today serves as a small port of refuge for inland vessels.
the Stadt Saarbrücken passenger cruiser measures 39 metres in length and 5 metres in width. It can accommodate 150 people inside and has an additional 100 seats on the sun deck
Today, the old lock house, which dates back to 1876, is used as an office building by the Metz subdivision of the French Navigation Authority (Voies Navigables de France).