Saarbrücken

modern U-shaped office building with interior court facing east. Four floors. Different departments are distinguishable by different colour patches on the building. Ramp access to interior court.

the Cylinder is situated directly next to the State Media Office%u2019s administrative building (also listed in the Location Guide database) and connected to it via a footbridge on the first floor.

Saarbrücken´s neo-Gothic city hall was designed by Georg J. von Hauberisser, the architect who was also responsible for the construction of the city halls in Munich and Wiesbaden.

Scheer Tower is the new home of several companies belonging to the Scheer Group, employing a total of 250 employees.

Lock: in 1806, Napoleon dictated the canalisation of the river Saar by imperial decree in order to facilitate the transportation of coal from the Saarland to France.

the wooden crane flanking the Wilhelm Heinrich Bridge is a reconstruction of the historic Saar Crane (Alter Saarkran), built in 1761/62 according to plans by and under the supervision of the archit

the S.A.L.T. yacht harbour is located under the Ostspange bridge in Saarbrücken.

the former industrial port, which is located in close proximity to the Ostspange (urban motorway) in Saarbrücken, today serves as a small port of refuge for inland vessels.

the Stadt Saarbrücken passenger cruiser measures 39 metres in length and 5 metres in width. It can accommodate 150 people inside and has an additional 100 seats on the sun deck

pedestrian crossing built in 2010 which connects the two streets Wilhelm-Meyer-Straße and Leipziger Straße in the Malstatt quarter of Saarbrücken.

Pages