Locations

Rustic style tavern with hunting theme room, ballroom and stage.

'Angel's - das hotel am golfpark' is nestled amidst a fantastic one-of-a-kind landscape composed of a creative mix of typical golf terrains from Ireland, England, Canada and Florida.

Vacant two storey industrial building of 750 m². Two large roller shutter doors for HGV access on the ground floor. Seven metre high floor-to-ceiling pillars every four metres. Different sized rooms (200 m² / 30 m²) on the first floor. No support columns on the second floor (room size: 750 m², ceiling height: 2,5 m). Great view of the city of Nancy.

The rail repair works AW Hallen was built in 1906 and once served as principal maintenance and repair shop for the Royal Prussian Railway.

in 1890, the brothers Stumm, who already possessed a number of plants in the Saar region, founded the Uckange metallurgical plant with four blast furnaces.

This MakeUp Studio and school is for private as well as professional make-up artists, making it the only school of its kind in the Greater Region.

Former turning shop and metal workshop. Old skeleton-frame construction, infill covered with tiles. Inside the building, the metal roof beam construction is visible.

Building company (civil and structural engineering). Storage depot (600 sqm) with indoor crane and vehicle pit. Offices on the first floor.

Dancing school with 4 studios spread on several floors. Historic building dating back to 1870. Vaulted entrance, staircase from the 1950s, inner courtyard (with grid fence to the street).

Independent filling station with repair shop, specialising in US automobiles and limo rentals.

The building, which used to be the headquarters of a bank, today houses a computing centre and business offices. Spectacular modern, daring architecture with lots of angles and slants.

The Neue Gebläsehalle Neunkirchen is a multifunctional event and concert venue. The hall with gradually ascending theatre seating can accommodate up to 1000 audience members.

the salon which specialises in men and women hairstyling is located on the ground floor of a 1950s building. By means of a wall breakthrough, the two main rooms of the salon have been connected.

the building in which this tattoo and piercing shop has been established 20 years ago is over 100 years old. Traditional, yet eclectic interior.

Record shop, graffiti supply shop, head shop, located in the trendy Nauwieser neighbourhood of Saarbrücken. The shop is situated in a historical corner house.

vacant industrial warehouse with HGV access. Surface area of 1.500 m² (75 m in length and 20 m in width). Ceiling height varies between 4,5 m and 6,5 m.

Plant nursery with own cultivation and horticulture.

Perfect Pain, Germany's largest tattoo studio, can be found in a villa that dates back to 1900 and has been extensively renovated, inside and out. Huge wall painting outside.

Repair garage, car park for oldtimer. Car hoist. Tiled floor. Enough space for four to five cars. In a corner, elevated lounge area. Large swing gate.

Mid-20th century baker's shop with 500 exhibits on display in the showroom, a reception room and an apprentice's room.

Self-serve car wash located at the end of a cul-de-sac road in an industrial park in the small suburb of Herforst. The low-rise flat roof multi-bay building stands on asphalt ground. There is also a small separate repair shed. Overall, a very rural location with the industrial park, small businesses and woodland in the background.

Motorcycle repair shop specialising in Enduros and off-road racing motorbikes. Alterations and modifications for long-haul and overseas travel, restorations.

this wreck yard is situated next to the former Schleifmühle train station, at the edge of a forest. The fenced in and locked up terrain spans over 5.000 m². Two-storey factory hall, spare parts inventory, office, break room, bathroom. Dismantling hall with two scissor lifts, garage, storage racks for motors. Pallet cages and containers for separating recyclable materials.