Saarbrücken

Not a mainstream, run-of-the-mill book shop, but classic establishment (has been around for 40 years) with a traditional range of products. Collectively run by five persons.

The rail repair works AW Hallen was built in 1906 and once served as principal maintenance and repair shop for the Royal Prussian Railway.

this wreck yard is situated next to the former Schleifmühle train station, at the edge of a forest. The fenced in and locked up terrain spans over 5.000 m². Two-storey factory hall, spare parts inventory, office, break room, bathroom. Dismantling hall with two scissor lifts, garage, storage racks for motors. Pallet cages and containers for separating recyclable materials.

Former turning shop and metal workshop. Old skeleton-frame construction, infill covered with tiles. Inside the building, the metal roof beam construction is visible.

the oldest steam-driven hauling machine is located in the historic engine house at the former coal mine Velsen.

Saarbrücken's château dates back to the mid 18th century.

Motion capture video studio, 7 x 8 metres, with 17 video cameras, a 12 camera motion capture system, and a lighting system with daylight panel lighting.

situated in a beautifully idyllic setting above the city of Saarbrücken, Villa Europa consists of two buildings from different eras, which were arranged at an angle to each other.

Falkenhorst Castle is the name of a mansion which dates back to the 19th century Gründerzeit (literally Founders' Epoch).

built of red sandstone, St. Arnual collegiate church is one of the few buildings in the Saar region which date back to the High Gothic era. Its construction lasted from 1315 to 1390.

Pages