the building which formerly housed the Wallerfangen town hall (and today serves as an elementary school) was commissioned a century ago by Adolf von Galhau, the town´s mayor at the time. Elongated building structure with tree-lined gravel forecourt.
The historic former town hall building dates back to 1910. It has a beautiful sandstone facade and is decorated with several Art Nouveau elements.
The Cité Judiciaire is a judiciary quarter, located in the very heart of Luxembourg City, not too far from the commercial district downtown.
The police department is situated in the heart of Saarlouis, in a former barracks building, which presumably used to house stables at some time.