18th century town hall whose clock tower is capped by a bulbous spire. The building´s hall of fame features various frescoes painted by a local artist from the 1920s.
New multi-party office building with 4 storeys. Steel and glass facade with open wood staircase facing east.The GIU (society for innovation and corporate development) is located on the top floor.
via a tunnel, the five-storey Innenstag Saarbrücken office building is connected to the new Cosmos Direkt offices, located in an eight-storey tower building.
since 1889, the district of Ottweiler owns the residential palace which, today, houses the district administrator´s office of the district of Neunkirchen.
new multi-party office building with 7 storeys. Block-shaped construction covered with metal netting which permits LED lighting with colour effects during nighttime.
This rural fire brigade house is situated on the village square of Hersdorf. A historic calvary in the centre of the square indicates where the main street divides.
Located in an industrial zone in the commune of Leudelange, this peculiar fire station can be seen from afar, its hose tower being reminiscent of a launch pad.
today, the landmarked stately mansion serves as seat of the government of the German-speaking Community of Belgium.
the manor, which dates back to the first half of the 18th century, recently underwent a fundamental restoration.
the historic city hall is situated in the very heart of the Old Town of Metz, on one of the citys main squares, the Place d`Armes, which measures 2800 m².
Hiistoric service building on the "Schlossplatz" in the city of St. Wendel.
beside the obligatory garages, changing rooms, training classrooms and workshops, this fire brigade station, a functional concrete construction, also disposes of a respiratory protection training f