the Cylinder is situated directly next to the State Media Office%u2019s administrative building (also listed in the Location Guide database) and connected to it via a footbridge on the first floor.
when Ensdorf became an independent municipality in 1936, a town hall needed to be established.
Longwy Town Hall was built between 1731 and 1746 according to plans by French chief engineer and architect Charles-François Touros de Millon. Restoration works took place from 1927 to 1930.
The historic town hall stands on a market square in the heart of the small town of Montzen. The elongated two-storey brick building has several entrances and is surrounded by a wrought-iron fence.
Pont-à-Mousson Town Hall is situated on Duroc Square (Place Duroc, also featured in the Location Guide).
Saarbrücken´s neo-Gothic city hall was designed by Georg J. von Hauberisser, the architect who was also responsible for the construction of the city halls in Munich and Wiesbaden.
built between 1951 and 1954, Saarlouis´ city hall embodies a positive example for the construction style of the 1950s.
modern U-shaped office building with interior court facing east. Four floors. Different departments are distinguishable by different colour patches on the building. Ramp access to interior court.
Built in the late 19th century following the plans of the inventor Henri Tudor, the building, today, serves as the administrative headquarters of the commune of Rosport.