The building was erected in 1937 to serve as the Reich’s Finance Ministry.
Hiistoric service building on the "Schlossplatz" in the city of St. Wendel.
the historic city hall is situated in the very heart of the Old Town of Metz, on one of the citys main squares, the Place d`Armes, which measures 2800 m².
today, the landmarked stately mansion serves as seat of the government of the German-speaking Community of Belgium.
18th century town hall whose clock tower is capped by a bulbous spire. The building´s hall of fame features various frescoes painted by a local artist from the 1920s.
since 1889, the district of Ottweiler owns the residential palace which, today, houses the district administrator´s office of the district of Neunkirchen.
the manor, which dates back to the first half of the 18th century, recently underwent a fundamental restoration.
This rural fire brigade house is situated on the village square of Hersdorf. A historic calvary in the centre of the square indicates where the main street divides.
beside the obligatory garages, changing rooms, training classrooms and workshops, this fire brigade station, a functional concrete construction, also disposes of a respiratory protection training f
Located in an industrial zone in the commune of Leudelange, this peculiar fire station can be seen from afar, its hose tower being reminiscent of a launch pad.